Sunday, November 2, 2014

TIME!

AS I age to PERFECTION, I REALIZE that I HAVE GAINED so MUCH EXPERIENCE and UNDERSTANDING to KNOW  that the GIFT of LIFE is SO PRECIOUS and VALUABLE and SHOULD BE CELEBRATED with DIGNITY, PRIDE and HUMBLENESS.
             I am THANKFUL to MY CREATOR for the wonderful FAMILY and FRIENDS that I've GAINED along LIFE'S PATHWAY and the NUMEROUS BLESSINGS HE as GIVEN ME such as: GOOD HEALTH, STRENGTH, WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTANDING, LOVE, SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE, PROTECTION and the HUMAN COMPASSION that I HAVE  for EVERY LIVING BEING.
             Thanks to my MOM for MOLDING ME INTO a CHILD of GOD at a YOUNG AGE. KNOWING that BELIEVING  and HAVING FAITH in GOD, ANYTHING is POSSIBLE and that MY CREATOR is ALWAYS there for me TEACHING and SHOWING ME the WAY.
             With EVERY STEP that I TAKE to BECOMING a BETTER PERSON and REACHING my GOAL in this LIFETIME. Just been a CITIZEN in this UNIVERSE is a BLESSING to ME. All MY UPS and DOWNS GOOD and BAD EXPERIENCE that I've ENCOUNTERED MAKE ME WHO I AM TODAY. Without all MY PASS I wouldn't BE the STRONG PERSON THAT I AM NOW. I can say I AM THANKFUL because NOW I'M STRONGER and UNAFRAID. My HEART IS STILL OPEN to ALL THE POSSIBILITIES that THE UNIVERSE STILL HAVE TO OFFER ME.

© Copyright 2014 Clubs of Emotions, All Rights Reserved
© Copyright 2014 My Views , All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment